© 2013-2015 Irina Cumberland
All rights reserved. Irina Cumberland legally owns the rights to her intellectual property, including images and writing. It is registered with the US Copyright Office and can only be transferred in writing.
Which means that it is illegal to:
– copy or/and reproduce images and writing from irinacumberland.com
– copy or/and reproduce the painting or limited addition print, that you purchased
Any intentional or unintentional violation of these rules is considered a copyright infringement and is a violation of U.S. and international copyright law.
“Copyright Basics”, US Copyright Office
Copyright is a form of protection provided by the laws of the United States
(title 17, U. S. Code ) to the authors of “original works of authorship,” including
literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This
protection is available to both published and unpublished works. Section 106
of the 1976 Copyright Act generally gives the owner of copyright the exclusive
right to do and to authorize others to do the following:
• reproduce the work in copies
• prepare derivative works based upon the work
• distribute copies of the work to the public by sale or other
transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending
• display the work publicly
It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright law to the owner of copyright.
For more information, please visit: www.copyright.gov